Terms & Conditions
If you accept a grant from the The Johnson & Mukherjee Brothers Charitable Trust it will be on the understanding that you have agreed the following general terms and conditions:
- The grant will be spent on the purpose approved by the Trust.
- All grant funds provided by the Trust must be used solely for charitable purposes.
- The grant will not be paid until you have submitted your bank details.
- No changes to the project/proposal will be made without our agreement.
- You will send us a progress report at the end of each agreed reporting period.
- You will keep accurate and comprehensive financial records of the spending associated with our funding and submit these with your progress report.
- We reserve the right to visit you to see the work funded during the life of our funding.
- Any part of the grant that is not required for the purpose approved will be refunded to us.
- We reserve the right to withhold a grant or require repayment if we find that any false information is supplied to the Trust deliberately; The work undertaken is not the work for which the funding was approved and where we have not approved these changes.
- We reserve the right to make public the name of your school and the broad nature of our offer, but we won't disclose the detail except in confidence to our advisers and as required by law and/or by regulators (e.g. Charity Commission)
- Records of information you provide during the application process will be retained and used for purposes of administration only. We recognise the need to maintain the confidentiality of vulnerable groups and their details will not be made public in any way, except as required by law.
- We will sometimes add additional conditions to an individual grant to take account of particular circumstances. These will be included in the grant offer letter.